As we’re only ten days away from the official start of summer, I thought it’d be a good time to get my Summer 2014 Bucket List out there. I made one of these last year. It’s funny because there are definitely some overlaps in this year’s list and last year’s, and some of those things I’ve already done. My ideas for summer are both things I hope will happen and things that are definitely happening. I have an exciting few months ahead!
Summer 2014 Bucket List
Things that are definitely happening:
- See Arctic Monkeys live
- See Bey & Jay live
- Visit Cincinnati
- Go to a Pirates game (I already went to one of these, actually, but I want to go again!)
- See The Neighbourhood (again!) live
- Visit D.C.
- See The Kooks (!!! my fave) live
- See Chris D’Elia do improv
- Get a job.
Things that I want to do:
- Get a job. Lol.
- Make my own sangria
- Go SUP’ing (stand up paddle-boarding)
- Yoga in downtown Pittsburgh, outside
- Make my own ice cream… without an ice cream maker
- Nurse an aloe plant to life because my mom just killed mine, which I’d already revived twice
- Read 15 books (Two books down. Allegiant & Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children.)
- Go hiking at least twice a month
- Perfect a salsa recipe
- Get on a boat, someway, somehow
- Go to hot yoga three times a week
Things I’ve already done:
Cheers to summer!
Question of the Day:
>> 3 things on your summer bucket list aaaaand GO!