Hiiiiiiii! I’m pretty happy today for various reasons (one of those reasons is definitely not the fact that it’s only going to be in the 30s today… -__-). Not amused by the temps. Anyway, I had a great weekend. It was way more low-key than last weekend, which was fine by me, but still a lot of fun. This Marvelous Monday (hosted by Katie as usual!) is going to be a little random, so bear with me.
1. OKAY first of all, remember when I said Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis were engaged and I was all “Yesssssss ‘That 70s Show’ perfection!!”? Well apparently they are expecting a baby now! Whaaaaat. My celebrity dreams are coming true.
2. I saw Divergent on Friday!! I haven’t read many other reviews, but I thought it was very good for a book adaptation. I was most impressed by the music in the film – it was honestly spot on. They had some Ellie Goulding in there, along with other bass-heavy music which fit so well. One complaint I did have was Four and Tris’s relationship. In the book they were so awkward, but their relationship in the movie was pretty spicy. I kind of missed hating on Tris’s cluelessness.
3. Saturday I hung out with my friend Lauren all day! I haven’t had an entire day with her in a while, so I really enjoyed myself. We met up with her boyfriend after being out all day for some diner food, and I had a fabulous omelette. I didn’t take a picture of it, though, so you’ll have to just deal with our selfie.
4. I’m kind of obsessed with avocado toast á la Goop (Gwyneth Paltrow). All you do is put a little veganaise on toast and top it with avo. It’s amazing. The veganaise is just a little tangy so it balances out well with the avocado. Wish I had a picture… soon I’ll take a selfie with it to officially proclaim my love.
5. I’m currently on the third week of The Fitnessista’s Winter Shape Up plan. It’s killer and awesome and I love it.
7. I have two birthday shout outs! One goes to the lovely Kaitlyn, whose bday is today! I am so happy I was able to meet someone from Pittsburgh at OU who I became so close to. I love ya, girl!!
Second, Emily! My bestie. Happy birthday (yesterday!). You mean the world to me, and I cannot imagine growing up without you. XO
That’s all I’ve got for you today! Please update me on your lives because I feel really behind.
Questions of the Day:
>> Did you see Divergent yet?! What did you think?
>> What’s your current workout or food obsession?