Today is Thursday, yesterday was Wednesday and the day before was Tuesday… but all of them feel like a Monday.
Who knew that my final semester at college would be this busy? I surely didn’t. Isn’t that against the rules or something?
Thankfully, it’s Thinking Out Loud
Thursday Monday?… nope just checked again, it’s in fact Thinking Out Loud Thursday. Since we need to catch up, I’m using this to tell you whatever random things come to mind.
1. Buy real cheese. Just don’t even mess around, unless you’re dairy or lactose sensitive. I decided to give Go Veggie! cheddar cheese a try this week, and I could tell it was processed. The cheddar flavor wasn’t that strong, and it had too soft of a texture for cheddar. I wasn’t impressed. Next time I want cheese, I’m buying the real damn thing. That’s what I’m all about, anyway. Silly Angela.
2. Chobani lids are pretty funny. I got a good morning laugh when I opened my yogurt the other day. Chobani, if you’re listening by some crazy chance, I’d love to work for you. And yeah, I licked the lid for this pic. So what?
3. Veganaise is really good. I bought it because I want to be exactly like Goop. It doesn’t gross me out like regular mayo! And I put it in tuna salad this week with some dijon mustard. It was fantastic.
4. This article from Thought Catalog made me cry yesterday.
5. I must tell you two delicious recipes I tried this week! First, I made Cassie’s Blueberry Sweet Potato Muffins, and they were amazing. They crumbled well but were still … dare I say it … moist. I loved them! I also made Alexis’s crockpot Chickpea, Brown Rice and Broccoli Casserole. It looks terrible, but it tastes creamy, garlicky, and is very comforting!
6. Pilates. I kind of love it. I want to put together a yogilaties workout for the blog soon. But Pilates itself… omg. The five series is the hardest thing my abs have ever endured. You are supposed to keep going through the five moves with your head and shoulders off the floor and without rest. It’s insane. And the teaser? Even worse – in the best way possible!
That’s all she wrote! I’ll talk to you soon.
Questions of the Day:
>>Are you familiar with Pilates?
>>Have you tried Go Veggie! Cheese or Veganaise?