You know those weekends that you wish could continue for, oh, about forever? This past weekend was one of those. Today I am going to tell you how to have a great weekend.
1. Have your friend who graduated last year come to visit.
2. Have brunch with a huge group of friends at your tiny apartment.
3. Drink what I am deeming “the trifecta” for brunch: champs for mimosas, coffee with coconut milk, and kombucha.
4. Eat a seasonal veggie quesadilla at Casa. Also margs.
5. Snack on Very Cherry Brownies before you go to sleep.
6. Help the magazine you work with hold executive position interviews for next year (such a fulfilling experience).
If you do all of these things, I promise you’ll be smiling (possibly like a crazy lady, but maybe not).
Thanks, Katie, for always letting us show our marvelous.
Question of the Day:
What made your weekend great?