Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope your week is off to a great start after what was probably a sad, back-to-the-grind Monday.
I’ve decided that with the holidays fast approaching, I would put together a series of gift guides for a few different categories. I’m not the number one resource by any means, but I have given (and received) a few good gifts in my day.
Today I am featuring presents for the fitness lover. In the next few weeks I will put together guides for food/kitchen and other personal interests (but not necessarily limited to my personal interests!).
Just a note: A lot of these products are featured in feminine colors. However, many of them are available in more masculine styles as well! Except for the sparkly headband… unless that’s your thing. Then you do you.
From top to bottom, left to right:
1. Distance jewelry from The Run Home shop on Etsy: I personally love the necklace featured here, since I am a girl and my 13.1 miles was a big accomplishment. The Run Home has a variety of distance jewelry styles for any runner, any distance.
2. Kettlebell: Kettlebells are super trendy right now. They make a great gift because they are useful in at-home workouts.
3. Garmin Forerunner 10: A Garmin distance tracker is an essential tool for most runners, especially because they break down splits, distance and calories. Sometimes runners won’t buy them on their own, though, because of the expense. If you’re feeling giving, this is a great present.
4. Pro Compression Marathon Socks: Compression socks are another fitness essential on the pricier side. $50 for a pair of socks you say? But they aren’t just any sock. They’ll help the fitness enthusiast you love stay injury-free because they improve blood flow and recovery. Pro Compression usually is offering some type of discount if you are willing to look around for codes, as well.
5. A pass to a local yoga/fitness studio: Yoga classes, or any fitness studio really, are pretty expensive and make a wonderful gift. Usually studios offer 10 class passes and unlimited one, two or three month passes. [This may or may not be a little hint hint ;)]
6. Bic Bands: This company makes some really cute headbands. They come in a variety of widths and styles. I love the sparkly aqua headband pictured above. I have heard great things about their usability, too – very non-slip!
7. The Hot (Towel) Mat: I have this Lululemon towel mat thanks to my wonderful team from this summer’s internship. It has literally changed my hot yoga life. No more sliding on a wet mat! It’s machine washable and durable.