I saw this link-up series in a post on Olive to Run last month when she did the ABC’s of Blogging, and I can’t lie – I saw this month’s survey on her blog this morning. I came home late last night, became engrossed in the book I’m reading. Before I knew it was bedtime, and I hadn’t written a post.
So in flys this cute little survey, just in time to save the day! I think surveys are so fun.
5 Things Survey
5 Things I Have a Passion For:
1. Peanut butter
3. The beach
4. Creative writing
5. Encouraging health
Five Things I Would Like to Do Before I Die:
1. Visit every state in the U.S.
2. Perfect my homemade chocolate cake recipe
3. Write a book
4. Act in another musical/play/something on stage
5. See my brother get married (it’ll be surreal to see this kid all grown up)
Five Things I Say A Lot:
1. No way!
2. I need more peanut butter.
3. I was on Twitter and…
4. I’m tired. <– I need to quit that one, because I say it even if I’m not really tired.
5. I love you.
Five Books and/or Magazine’s I’ve Read Lately:
1. The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
2. Glamour’s June issue
3. The Pact by Jodi Picoult
4. Odd Interlude by Dean Koontz
5. A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius by Dave Eggers <–nonfiction, definitely not for everyone, but quickly became one of my favorite books
Five Favorite Movies:
1. Mean Girls
2. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest (I’m weird, I know)
3. Anastasia (animated)
4. Finding Nemo
5. Silver Linings Playbook
Five Places I Would Love to Travel to:
2. Australia (42 Wallaby Way perhaps*)
3. France (been there, but I want to tour it myself, not with a group)
5. Egypt (I want to see the pyramids terribly)
*Finding Nemo reference
Sorry for the lack of real life pictures. I can throw one in for good measure here (This is my intern friend Jenny and me imitating the movie The Heat. And we are weird, obvs.).
Have a good one!
Question of the Day:
What’s one of your favorite catch phrases?